For small businesses and startups, we offer IT Support service outsourcing that gives you timely access to technical expertise without requiring you to support and manage a full in-
IT Remote Service Type of support
Type of OS supported
Typical Hardware Problems
* Installation of any hardware i.e. Printer, Scanner, Web cam, etc..
* Printing or Scanning problem.
* Common Problems like – “Printer not working”, “System is slow” etc.
* Network assessment to ensure that your network meets professional standards of security and remote access.
* 24 X 7 server monitoring using Microsoft Operations Manager to anticipate problems before they disrupt your business.
* Security audit to help protect your network from hackers and viruses.
* Installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and applications.
Typical Software Problems
* Installation of any software.
* Anti Virus installation and Updates.
* Remove unnecessary programs from starting.
* Update virus software and check for viruses.
* Remove unnecessary network settings.
* Run diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors.
* Defragment the hard drive for better performance.
Remote Management Software
There are several remote management software available. However, we have found following to be most preferable. You can select anyone depending on your choice.
* RealVNC – Free for Windows,Linux, sends data unencrypted but secure if used SSH
* Gotomypc – based on subscription, secure, webbased
The standard is a 4 hour response although most problems are dealt with within minutes.
We are online 24 hrs. The best way to communicate is by instant messaging through MSN, Yahoo, AOL etc. If this is not preferable, then you can e-